St. Paul's is one of the university's residence options. We're located on the main campus, just three minutes from the Faculty of Environment buildings where your environment classes are held.
- See what Environment Living Learning Community students are saying!
- See a list of events that typically take place year-round
What are Living Learning Communities?
Living-Learning Communities are small groups of students from the same faculty or program who live together in the same area of residence.
In the environment community, you:
- live with other students in the Faculty of Environment.
- get to know senior environment students and professors outside the classroom.
- have access to special academic sessions provided by the environment faculty.
- can participate in projects that help better the campus and local community.
As a resident at St. Paul's, you'll:
- have fun - you can participate in all regular residence activities as well as the unique programs for environment students.
- be part of a small, friendly residence community with students from various University of Waterloo programs.
- make it to class in the environment buildings in three minutes or less!
How to apply
If you're a high school student entering the University of Waterloo in the fall, select the Environment Living Learning Community as your living learning community choice and St. Paul's as your first choice residence when you're asked to rank your residence preference through the University of Waterloo's online ranking form.
You will receive instructions on how to rank your preferences when you get your offer of admission to the University of Waterloo. Please note that placement in the Environment Living Learning Community is not guaranteed.