Join over 25 AHS alumni as they return to campus to share their experiences, offer career insight, and speak with you and your fellow classmates about what to expect once you have graduated from Waterloo.
In small groups, you’ll be able to meet and talk with alumni, ask questions, and find jobs that interest you. After the “speed networking” component, you will have the opportunity to follow up and speak with any of our alumni guests over a bite to eat.
It's time to register for AHS Speed Networking!
Talk to KIN, HLTH & REC AlumniAsk questions...make connections
Find jobs that interest you!!
Mingle and enjoy free food!
JANUARY 21, 6 - 8 PM
Online registration now available!
Please contact Alumni Advancement Officer Mari-Beth Davis should you have any questions.
Join us Thursday, January 21st to meet our exciting roster of AHS alumni:
Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Laura Becotte, Home at Last Coordinator-Community Care Concepts
- Darcy Drummond, Coordinator of Sport and Recreation, City of Waterloo
- Jenny Mackay, Marketing and Events Coordinator
- Zara Rafferty, Lecturer, Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Kourtney Richardson, Elder Life Specialist
- Julie Thompson, Director of Programs and Services, Community Justice Initiatives
- Stephanie Austin, Medical Student
- Emilia Bozzo, Speech Language Pathologist
- Nicole Bradley, Senior Health Care Analyst and Project Manager, Pediatric Oncology Group of Ontario
- Julia Callaghan, Chiropractor
- Lorraine Colpitts, Emergency Physician, Grand River Hospital and St Mary's General Hospital
- Candi Flynn, Medical Student
- Heather McCully
Health Promotion Specialist/Youth Engagement Coordinator
- Regan Murray,
Epidemiologist, Outbreak Management Division Centre for Food-borne, Environmental and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Gaby Sabados, Midwife
- Dr. Patrick Seliske, Epidemiologist
- Dr. Mike Chambers, Chiropractor
- Catarina Freire, Fitness Supervisor
- Dana Greenly, Consultant, Workplace Safety & Prevention Services
- Paige Hall, Cardiac Rehab Kinesiologist
- Amanda Harvey, Grad student, MSc candidate
- Robyn Ibey, PhD candidate and Physiotherapist
- Tavish Lahay-Decker, Pedorthist
- Erin Rellinger-Smith, Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Robert Parkinson, Forensic Biomechanist
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1