Complete the form below to nominate an instructor for the Applied Health Sciences Teaching Assistant Award.
Tell us why they were such a terrific teaching assistant. Please provide specific examples that illustrate the candidate's exceptional work.
What should I write?
- How did they demonstrate a strong commitment to the overall learning, academic, and personal growth of students?
- How did they exhibit clear communication skills during tutorials, labs, and/or office hours?
- How did they demonstrate intellectual rigour, enthusiasm, and integrity?
- How they positively influence students?
- How did they demonstrate sensitivity to the needs of students?
- How did they contribute to high-quality teaching and student learning (e.g., tutorials, guest lectures, or in one-on-one meetings with students)?
If you have any questions before nominating a candidate you can contact an AHS Teaching Fellow.