The time has come for your young professional to decide what to study and where to enroll in post-secondary education. At Waterloo, we are invested in making the university experience enjoyable, impactful, and truly formative in the professional and personal development of our students. Outlined here for you is what you will need to know in order to support the decision-making process.
Get to know Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
- CFM and the co-op advantage
- How does CFM compare to other Waterloo programs?
- Tuition and funding
- Student life – find out how to make the most it.
- Applying to CFM
- Information for admitted students
- Explore Waterloo by visiting campus
- Registration and enrollment
Encouraging success requires a multifaceted approach and an appreciation for student life
- Resources for success are available through a number of offices on campus: Student Success Office, Counselling Services, Waterloo International, and several drop-in tutoring and academic coaching centers
- Co-op preparation and career coaching is crucial to determining skills, qualifications, working styles, and ultimately to standing out in the marketplace
- CFM Grads: where are they now?