The time has come for your young professional to decide what to study and where to enroll for post-secondary education. At Waterloo, we are invested in making the university experience enjoyable, impactful, and truly formative in the professional and personal development of our students. Outlined here for you is what you will need to know in order to support the decision making process.
Get to know Computing and Financial Management (CFM)
- How does CFM compare to other Waterloo programs?
- CFM and the co-op advantage
- Characteristics of the successful professional student
- CFM Student profiles
- CFM Grads: where are they now?
- Applying to CFM
- Financing their education
- Registration and enrolment
Encouraging success requires a multifaceted approach and an appreciation for student life
- First-year at a glance will help you imagine what life will be like and prepare for the changes in will entail.
- Student life – find out how to make the most it.
- Resources for success are available through a number of offices on campus: Student Success Office, Counselling Services, Waterloo International, and several drop-in tutoring and academic coaching centers
- Co-op preparation and career coaching is crucial to determining skills, qualifications, working styles, and ultimately to standing out in the marketplace