New this fall, we are bringing students and alumni together for the Alumni Office Hour Event Series. Throughout the term alumni from various fields will host small group sessions providing students and new grads an opportunity to grow their networks and expand their knowledge and awareness of career opportunities.
Join us for our Fall 2021 Alumni Office Hours series
- Attend small, online events hosted by Health alumni on career-focused topics
- Learn about different career and education paths
- Gain insights into emerging opportunities and challenges
- Receive advice to help your personal and professional growth
- Grow your network through casual conversations
- Ask questions and get answers from friendly people who have been where you are!
How to register for these events:
- Log in or create a new account in the Health Hub in Ten Thousand Coffees.
- Visit office hours to see upcoming events.
- Register for events of interest to you directly in Ten Thousand Coffees.
Fall 2021 events
Tuesday, September 21, 2021 | 4 to 5 p.m. (ET)
Featuring Sarah Blades (MPH '12), Prevention & Health Promotion Specialist at IWK Health Centre
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 | 4 to 5 p.m. (ET)
Featuring Michael Lau (BSc '02), Leader, Human Factors at Insight Innovation Center
Wednesday, November 3, 2021 | 4 to 5 p.m. (ET)
Featuring Tanya Casole-Gouveia (BA '09), Producer, Social Media Lead, CBC/Radio-Canada