It is a long journey from the first day you arrive on campus to the day you cross the stage at Convocation with your degree in hand. You have learned, grown, and built lifelong relationships, all while enduring the uncertainties and surprises that have transpired in recent years.
The Faculty of Health invites you to join us at this celebratory event, hosted in honour of your hard work, dedication, and accomplishments during your time in Health.
This event is for all Faculty of Health undergraduate and graduate students graduating in 2023 (June or October convocation).
5:00 to 5:30 p.m. - Registration and refreshments
5:30 to 6:30 p.m. - Formal programming
- Hear from Dean Lili Liu, Marc Lafleur (BSc '14, Health Studies) and the announcement of the Class of 2023 Valedictorian.
- Champagne toast to the graduating class of 2023!
- A trivia game of memories submitted by the graduating class.
- Door prize draw! Including diploma frame and Faculty of Health prize packs!
6:30 to 7:00 p.m. - Social and networking
- Socializing and networking with friends, faculty, and staff!
Food and refreshments will be provided!
Dress code: Smart casual.
Note: Grad gifts will be handed out at this event. If you are unable to attend, gifts can be arranged for pickup after the event.
- Submit the Faculty of Health Grad Class Send-Off 2023 Registration form.
- Register by March 1and complete the graduating class survey included in the registration for a chance to win a degree frame! Attend the in-person event for a chance to win more prizes!
- Registration is required by March 20 to be able to attend this event.
Share your favourite Faculty of Health and Waterloo memories
We want to showcase your favourite memories here at the University of Waterloo. If you would like your memories to be displayed in a slideshow at the event, please upload your best photographed moments in the registration form. If you missed uploading during registration, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Josh Edmonstone.