"What support and opportunities will contribute to a meaningful fall term for our students?" This is the question that Leeann Ferries, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Studies, is looking forward to discussing with current Faculty of Health students and Josh Edmondstone, Student Relations Officer. This event is part of a series called "Healthy Conversations".
Do you have questions about how the Faculty of Health is planning for the fall term? We want to hear from you! It is important that students continue to feel their concerns are being heard, taken into consideration and responded to. To achieve that, the Dean's Office is introducing "Healthy Conversations".
How to join the conversation
- Register below before Thursday, May 13 at 11 a.m. (EDT)
- Submit any questions you have for Leeann through the registration form
- If you cannot attend the event, but would still like to submit a question for Leeann, use the "Absentee Question Form"
- Questions, comments and concerns and their respective responses will be presented in a way that protects the confidentiality of the student.
- You may indicate that you would like to recieve a personalized response to your question
This event will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. Participants will be sent a Teams link on Thursday, May 13.
If you have questions or are no longer able to participate and need to update your registration, email Josh Edmondstone.
- All participants must be current Faculty of Health members.
- Be respectful to all participants. Expressing concerns and frustrations is permitted, but please be patient with one another and avoid inappropriate language, negative comments, gestures, etc.
- Ask questions if you’re unsure!
- Individuals that are found to be acting in a disrespectful manner towards other participants, will be removed from the conversations