- Requesting a LEARN shell for your course
- Copying material to your LEARN shell
- Adding teaching assistants (TAs) to your LEARN course
- Turnitin® textmatching software
- Setting up ereserves
- Copyright information
- Sign onto LEARN
- Choose 'COURSE REQUEST'
- Choose a course to request and submit
- Choose 'COURSE ADMIN'
- Choose 'COPY/Export/Import'
- Search for the course you would like the material to come from
- Select 'copy selected components'
- Choose 'CONNECT'
- Choose 'CLASSLIST'
- Choose 'add selected member'
Turnitin is now available for all course in LEARN.
When you set up a DROPBOX you can enable this function.
A link can be created in your LEARN site that accesses your ereserves directly.
For information about copyright policies read Copyright at Waterloo.