CEE will reach out at various points during the work term to provide support, check in, and request the student’s performance evaluation is completed. By default, we check in with the person who posted the job (the hiring contact). If someone else should be getting these check-ins, navigate to the student’s work-term record and adjust the name in the contact information section.
- From the dashboard, click the 'My Hires' tab.
- Click on the name of the student whose 'Work term details' form you need to update
- Scroll down and click 'Edit'
- Make any necessary changes to the contact information
- Click 'Save'
- The person who's contact info you include on the work-term record does not need to have a WaterlooWorks account; he/she can complete the midterm eCheckIn and the student's performance evaluation without logging in
- These check-ins can easily be forwarded to another contact if necessary