Throughout the work term, our Co-operative Education service team provides technical support, regular check ins, and requests student performance evaluations. By default, we check in with the person who posted the job (the hiring contact). If needed, please be sure to update the contact information on the work term record to reflect the individual who will be managing these tasks.
- Log in to WaterlooWorks.
- From the dashboard, click the Hires tab.
- Click on the name of the student whose Work term details form you need to update.
- Scroll down and click Edit.
- Make changes to the contact information.
- Click Save.
The contact person included on the work-term record does not need to be the same contact with the overall organization’s WaterlooWorks account.
- The contact person for the role can complete the mid-term eCheckIn and the student's performance evaluation without logging in.
- We send check-ins via email and, if necessary, you can forward them to the appropriate contact at your organization.