Sharing a mailbox folder
- Right-click on the folder you wish to share. If you want to share your entire inbox, click on your inbox folder.
- Click "Sharing and permissions"
- Click the plus sign in the top-left corner
- Enter the name or email address of the person you wish to share your mailbox with, and click "Add"
- Select the person you wish to add from the drop-down menu. Choose the permissions you wish to grant the recipient. You can also make the recipient the owner of the folder.
- Click "OK"
Accessing a shared mailbox folder
- In your folders, right-click on "Shared with me"
- Click "Add shared folder or mailbox"
- Enter the name or email address of the person who has shared their folder with you. Click "Add".
- A folder with the name of the sharer should appear under "Shared with me". If you click it, any shared folders will appear underneath it.