You want to combine your varied interests into one unique degree. You want a career in digital media where you can explore your creativity, use new technologies and learn how to successfully run a business. With Global Business and Digital Arts, you can study what you are passionate about, and prepare yourself for a rewarding and successful career.
Earn a one-of-a-kind Honours Bachelor of Global Business and Digital Arts degree
- A unique combination of courses in creative design, technology and business
Spend the first two years primarily at the Waterloo Campus (one day per week in Stratford) and your final two years at the Stratford Campus *
Exclusive access to the Stratford Campus, a unique digital ecosystem that offers all the resources, services and equipment you need to complete your studies
State of-the-art equipment and facilities provided for your classes and projects
Complete team-based, project driven learning, in collaboration with classmates, professors, and industry mentors, that enables you to gain experience and build your skills
- Connections with industry partners and mentors who will share their expertise with you
- A paid internship with a company like Amazon, TELUS Digital, ManuLife RED Lab, or many others
- The option of completing the education hours required for certification as a Certified Associate in Project Management (optional) *
- International exchanges that allow you to study in another country for a term
*Please note, information that is reflected on this web page is valid through the 2017-2018 academic calendar year. It is subject to change for the 2018-2019 academic calendar year.
**Please note, for the 2018-2019 academic calendar year, the option to complete CAPM education hours will no longer be offered through the GBDA program.