For Applied Health Sciences alumni, benefits come in many packages...
- Access to career counselling services.
- Access to Waterloo's WaterlooWorks to post a job or find opportunities.
- Get your Alumni WatCard to access campus facilities and library services.
- Take Waterloo professional development courses at 20% discount.
- Buy discount tickets for sports and entertainment.
- Access Waterloo affinity programs.
- Enjoy networking opportunities at our alumni events.
- Stay in touch with friends and former classmates.
The Job Board features employment opportunities for AHS graduates. Alumni and other employers can post positions using the online form. Positions must be appropriate for graduates of:
- Health Studies (BSc)
- Public Health and Health Systems (MSc, PhD)
- Public Health (BPH, MPH)
- Health Informatics (MHI)
- Health Evaluation (MHE)
- Kinesiology (BSc, MSc, PhD)
- Recreation and Leisure Studies (BA, MA, PhD)
- Therapeutic Recreation (BA)
- Recreation and Business/Sport Business (BA)
- Tourism and Parks Management (BA)
More than 12,000 individuals have completed undergraduate or graduate degrees in Applied Health Sciences over the last five decades, and the talent pool continues to grow.
View current job postings on the Job Board.
To post a job, click here for the Online Form.