Join AHS alumni and current graduate students as they return to campus to share their experiences, offer career insight, and speak with you and your classmates about what to expect once you have graduated from Waterloo.
In small groups, you’ll be able to meet AHS alumni and current graduate students to ask questions and learn about career paths that interest you. After the speed networking component, you will have the opportunity to speak with any of our alumni or graduate student guests informally over light refreshments.
6:00 – 6:10 p.m.: welcome and housekeeping remarks
6:10 – 8:00 p.m.: speed networking rounds
8:00 – 8:30 p.m.: prize draws and refreshments
This event is open to undergraduate students in AHS. Please register online to attend Speed Networking.
Questions about the event can be directed to Becca Cordick, Student Relations Officer.
Join us Monday, October 28, 2019 to meet our exciting roster of AHS alumni and current graduate students. Check out our guest profiles to plan who you'll network with:
- Mary Afable, Recreation Therapist, Grand River Hospital, KW Health Centre
- Jacquelyn Bonneville, Occupational Therapist, Entwistle Power Occupational Therapy
- Emilia M. Bozzo, Speech Language Pathologist and Owner, Emilia M. Bozzo Speech and Language Services
- Tina Chan, MSc candidate, Public Health and Health Systems
- Laura Diemert, Registered Nurse, Hamilton General Hospital - Burn Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- JR Gauthier, Regional Manager - Education and Resident Services, Revera Inc.
- Jennifer Gillies, Associate Director, AccessAbility Services, University of Waterloo
- Chad E. Gooyers, Senior Associate, Biomechanics, 30 Forensic Engineering
- Candi Flynn, Rural Generalist Physician, Clinton Family Health
- Karlee Hall, Registered Physiotherapist and Clinic Owner, The Physio Room
- Paige Hall, Abilities Case Manager, Sun Life Financial
- Margo Hilbrecht, Director, Knowledge Management and Innovation, Gambling Research Exchange Ontario
- Gord Hirano, Occupational Therapist & Executive Director, Hamilton Program for Schizophrenia
- Robyn Ibey, Physiotherapist, Waterloo Sports Medicine
- Ian P. Katchin, Partner - Commercial Litigation Lawyer, Fogler Rubinoff LLP
- Laylyn Leighton, PhD candidate, Recreation and Leisure Studies
- Janna Marvin, Pediatric Physiotherapist, Propel Physiotherapy
- Dan Martel, PhD candidate, Biomechanics
- Heather McCully, Health Promotion Specialist, City of Hamilton Public Health Services
- Sara Middleton, Director, Community Impact, United Way Elgin Middlesex
- Lindsey Oretan, Recreation Therapist, R/TRO, CTRS, Grand River Hospital – Specialized Mental Health Program
- Tracey Ostermann, Social Worker, St. Mary's General Hospital
- Angela Pereira, Kinesiologist, First Line Education Inc.
- Kimberly Rau, Canadian Certified Pedorthist, Kimberly Rau and Associates Inc.
- Gaby Sabados, Registered Midwife, St. Jacobs Midwives
- Kristen Sears, Health Promoter, Halton Region
- Rochelle Thiel, Community Events and Merchandising Manager, Kitchener Rangers Hockey Club
- Kyle Train, Group and Life Disability Trainer, Sun Life Financial
- Thomas van der Hoff, Acting Manager of Operations & Projects, Recreation & Community Services, Woolwich Township
- Laurie Vanderhaeghe, Senior Clinical Orthotist, Ron Joyce Children's Health Centre
- Natalie Verschueren, Waterloo Regional Program Manager, Focus on Nature
- Ryne Weppler, Operatons and Community Services Coordinator, Woolwich Township
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1