Stanley W. Kardasz
BA (Loyola); PhD (Queen's)
Areas of specialization: Industrial organization - determinants of domestic and import prices in Canadian manufacturing
Selected publications and research
- "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Canadian Manufacturing: its Direct and Indirect Components," with K. Stollery, Applied Economics, Vol. 37, No. 15, August 2005, pp. 1763-1776.
- "Exchange Rate Pass-through and its Determinants in Canadian Manufacturing," with K. Stollery, Canadian Journal of Economics, August 2001, pp. 719-738.
- "Determinants of Domestic and Import Prices in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," with K. Stollery, Empirical Economics, 1998, pp. 593-610.
- "Efficiency Versus Collusion: a Reformulation of the Weiss Test," with K. Stollery, Applied Economics, 1995, pp. 539-545.
- "Market Structure and Price Adjustment in Canadian Manufacturing Industries," with K. Stollery, Journal of Economics and Business, November 1988, pp. 335-342.
- "Simultaneous Equation Models of Profitability, Advertising and Concentration for Canadian Manufacturing Industries," with K. Stollery, Quarterly Journal of Business and Economics, Winter 1984, pp. 51-64.
University of Waterloo