- T. Chen, P. Qiu, Y. Li, K. Liu, J. Qin, K. Ye and X. Lu., "Pre-screening and treatment of aortic dissection through analyzing data of infinite dimensions", BioData Mining, 14 (2021), Article 24.
- Multivariate joint models for the dynamic prediction of psychosis in individuals with clinical high risk, Asian Journal of Psychiatry, forthcoming (T. Chen with T. Zhang, X. Tang, Y. Zhang, L. Xu, Y. Wei, Y. Hu, H. Cui, Y. Tang, H. Liu, C. Li, J. Wang).
- Attenuated niacin response is associated with a sub-type of first episode psychosis characterized as serious negative symptoms, European Archives of Psychiatry and Clinical Neuroscience, forthcoming (T. Chen with T. Zhang, R. Gan, G. Wu, J. Zeng, Y. Hu, L. Xu, Y. Wei, X. Tang, C. Li, H. Liu and J. Wang).
- A deep LSTM-CNN based on self-attention mechanism with input data reduction for short-Term Load Forecasting, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, forthcoming (T. Chen with Y. Yi, H. Liu, J. Zhang and Y. Fan).
- Serum complement proteins rather than inflammatory factors is effective in predicting psychosis in individuals in clinical high risk, Translational Psychiatry, forthcoming (T. Chen with T. Zhang, J. Zeng, J. Ye, Y. Gao, Y. Hu, L. Xu, Y. Wei, X. Tang, H. Liu, C. Li, C. Wan and J. Wang).
- Changes in Inflammatory Markers in Clinical High Risk of Developing Psychosis, Neuropsychobiology, forthcoming (T. Chen with T. Zhang, J. Zeng, Y. Wei, J. Ye, X. Tang, L. Xu, Y. Hu, H. Liu, C. Li and J. Wang).
- Developing and optimizing a machine learning predictive model for postthrombotic syndrome in a longitudinal cohort of patients with proximal deep venous thrombosis, Journal of Vascular Surgery: Venous and Lymphatic Disorders, forthcoming (T. Chen with Z. Wu, Y. Li, Jiahao Lei, H. Liu, P. Qiu and X. Lu).
- Changes in inflammatory balance correlates with conversion to psychosis among individuals at clinical high-risk: A prospective cohort study, Psychiatry Research, forthcoming (T. Chen with T. Zhang, J. Zeng, Y. Wei, J. Ye, X. Tang, L. Xu, Y. Hu, H. Cui, Y. Xie, Y. Tang, X. Liu, H. Liu, C. Li and J. Wang).
- Portfolio selection – from under-diversification to concentration, Empirical Economics, forthcoming (T. Chen with J. Xu, Y. Li and K. Liu).
- Highly accurate heart failure classification using carbon nanotube thin film biosensors and machine learning assisted data analysis, Biosensors and Bioelectronics: X, forthcoming (T. Chen with Z. Guo, R. Tian, W. Xu and D. Yip, M. Radyk, F. Santos, A. Yip and S. Tang).
- Electric vehicle range estimation using machine learning techniques, The World Electric Vehicle Journal, forthcoming (T. Chen with M. Ahmed, Z. Mao, Y. Zheng and Z. Chen).
- Prognostic impact of blood pressure change patterns on patients with aortic dissection after admission, Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, section Hypertension, forthcoming (T. Chen with Z. Wu, Y. Li, P. Qiu, H. Liu, K. Liu, R. Wang and X. Lu).
- Effective differentiation between depressed patients and controls using discriminative eye movement features, Journal of Affective Disorders, forthcoming (T. Chen with D. Zhang, X. Liu, L. Xu, Y. Li, Y. Xu, M. Xia, Z. Qian, Y. Tang, Z. Liu, H. Liu, T. Zhang, J. Wang).
- Antipsychotic exposure in clinical high risk of psychosis: empirical insights from a large cohort study, Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, forthcoming (T. Chen with J. Zeng, A. Raballo, R. Gan, G. Wu, Y. Wei, L. Xu, X. Tang, Y. Hu, Y. Tang, C. Li, J. Wang and T. Zhang).
T. Chen, Q. Hu, Z. Chen, Z. Lin, Z. Li, Y. Wei, L. Xu, X. Tang, Y. Hu, J. Wang, T. Zhang and C. Li, "Gender differences in prodromal psychotic symptom screening in a counseling center population", Forthcoming in Archives of Women’s Mental Health.
- Nimubona, Alain-Désiré, Ozkardas, Ahmet, and Jean-Christophe Pereau, “Negotiations over the Provision of Multiple Ecosystem Services”, Forthcoming in Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Cabrera, Giorgio, Dickson, Alex, Nimubona, Alain-Désiré, and John Quigley, “Carbon Capture, Utilisation and Storage: Incentives, Effects and Policy”, Forthcoming in International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control.
Riddell, Chris. “Welfare versus work under a negative income tax: Evidence from the Gary, Seattle, Denver and Manitoba Income Maintenance Experiments.” Journal of Labor Economics, In Press. (with Craig Riddell)
Allen Head, Huw Lloyd-Ellis and Derek Stacey, "Heterogeneity, Frictional Assignment and Home-Ownership, Forthcoming in International Economic Review.