Tuesday, October 29, 2019 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDT
The Council of Representatives provides two-way communication between the FAUW Board of Directors and each academic unit at Waterloo. Each department or school selects one faculty member, in whatever way they choose, to act as a liaison between that unit and the Board. If there is a vacancy in your unit that you'd like to fill, please contact our vice president, Shannon Dea.
You can approach your representative about any concerns you think should be brought to FAUW's attention at any time.
The Council and Board meet as a group twice a year, in the fall and winter terms. On the agenda for the Fall 2019 meeting:
- Process and timing for selecting Council members
- Getting to know the Memorandum of Agreement
- Faculty workload: definitions and monitoring
- FAUW presidential election
- Open forum: let us know what's going on in your department!