Graduate Studies applications are now completed online.
Note: applications will not be processed without the application fee.
The following is a summary of the information needed:
- An application fee of $100. You can pay by credit card or cheque, please follow instructions in the online application.
- Keep a copy of the application form printed from the Graduate Studies Office website.
- Two letters of reference, at least one being an academic reference.
- Original transcripts for undergraduate and graduate programs attended. Please follow the procedures found on the Graduate Studies Office (GSO) website.
- A one-page statement indicating why you wish to study taxation and what you hope to accomplish.
- Your resume.
- Official TOEFL score report, or other acceptable English proficiency test report, if required.
- A GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) score report (including a copy of your response to the analytical writing assessment segment of the exam) is required by all students that do not hold a degree from a Canadian University. A GMAT score may also be requested from any applicant.
- Interview may be required.
Applications must be received by April 1st for a September start date.