Ph.D. Geography, University of Toronto
MSc. Planning, University of Toronto
B.A, (Hons.) International Development, University of Guelph
- Climate change and cities
- Gender and planning
- International development
|Number of students currently supervising/co-supervising||Total number of student supervisions/co-supervisions|
- Mitchell, C. L., Burch, S. L. and Driscoll, P. A. (2016), (Mis)communicating climate change? Why online adaptation databases may fail to catalyze adaptation action. WIREs Clim Change, 7: 600–613.
- Mitchell, C.L. and J. Kusumowati. (2013). Is Carbon Financing Trashing Integrated Waste Management? Experience from Indonesia. Climate and Development, 5(4), 268-276.
- Mitchell, C.L., S. Ahmed, and S. Dhar. “Keeping women safe in cities starts with good urban planning”. The Globe and Mail, 16 Aug., 2013. Online.
- Mitchell, C.L. and M. Robertson. 2012. Going Global: Practicing Geography Internationally. In Solem, M., K. Foote, and J. Monk (Eds). Practicing Geography: Careers for Enhancing Society and the Environment. Pearson Education: Upper Saddle River, NJ, pp. 135-146.
- Mitchell, C.L. 2009. Trading trash in the transition: economic restructuring, urban spatial transformation, and the boom and bust of Hanoi’s informal waste trade. Environment and Planning A, 41 (11): 2633-2650.
- Mitchell, C.L. 2008. Altered landscapes, altered livelihoods: The shifting experience of informal waste collecting during Hanoi’s urban transition. Geoforum, 39: 2019-2029.