OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2020 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts starting August 5 and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
Undergraduate students who participate in one of the approved full-time exchange programs between the University of Waterloo and other universities may be eligible for financial assistance through this fund. Students must have demonstrated University of Waterloo student leadership and campus involvement, have maintained a minimum B overall average, and must demonstrate financial need. Candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education.
two or three awards ranging from $500-$2,500 available annually
- participating in one of the approved full-time exchange programs between the University of Waterloo and other universities
- demonstrated UW student leadership and campus involvement
- minimum 75% overall average
- financial need
- lived in Ontario for the entire 12-month period prior to beginning their post-secondary education
- Complete the general International Experience Award Application form.
All University-sanctioned international travel is suspended until further notice due to COVID-19. As a result, the international experience award program is suspended during this time.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Hannah Ellingham, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall