Need academic advice?
If you have questions and/or concerns related to your academic studies, please contact the appropriate advisor for your program:
They are available to assist you with:
- choosing your courses
- advise you regarding: petitions, appeals, changing co-op streams, academic decisions, adding and dropping courses
- clarify a policy or procedure
- degree checklist and requirements
- course information announcements
- administrative forms
- override forms
- general inquiries
- examination policies and procedures
Have you received a "Required to Withdraw" decision?
Contact your department advisor. See above.
Questions about Co-op?
For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit the co-op procedures page.