You are here

Academic advisors

Need academic advice?

If you have questions and/or concerns related to your academic studies, please contact the appropriate advisor for your program:

He/she is available to assist you with:

  • choosing your courses
  • advise you regarding: petitions, appeals, changing co-op streams, academic decisions, adding and dropping courses
  • clarify a policy or procedure
  • degree checklist and requirements
  • course information announcements
  • administrative forms
  • override forms
  • general inquiries
  • examination policies and procedures

Have you received a "Required to Withdraw" decision?

Contact your department advisor. See above.

Questions about Co-op?

For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit the co-op pages for your program:

Interested in transferring into Applied Health Sciences?

If you are a University of Waterloo student interested in transferring into Health Studies, Public Health, Kinesiology, or Recreation and Leisure Studies, please contact Applied Health Sciences' Student Success Officer.

Log into your student portal

Questions about careers?

Explore your career with career view mirror.