Need academic advice?
If you have questions and/or concerns related to your academic studies, please contact the appropriate advisor for your program:
He/she is available to assist you with:
- choosing your courses
- advise you regarding: petitions, appeals, changing co-op streams, academic decisions, adding and dropping courses
- clarify a policy or procedure
- degree checklist and requirements
- course information announcements
- administrative forms
- override forms
- general inquiries
- examination policies and procedures
Have you received a "Required to Withdraw" decision?
Contact your department advisor. See above.
Questions about Co-op?
For information about co-op requirements, process, work reports, and contacts for questions, visit the co-op pages for your program:
- Health Studies and Public Health co-op information
- Kinesiology co-op information
- Recreation (all majors) co-op information
Interested in transferring into Applied Health Sciences?
If you are a University of Waterloo student interested in transferring into Health Studies, Public Health, Kinesiology, or Recreation and Leisure Studies, please contact Applied Health Sciences' Student Success Officer.