At the 2013 Spring Convocation the graduate degrees were awarded to Applied Math students.
- Martin Fuhry ("An Implementation of the Discontinuous Galerkin Method on Graphics Processing Units")
- Jonathan Murley ("The Two-space Homogenization Method")
- Janelle Resch ("Nonlinear Wave Propagation in Brass Instruments")
- Boglarka Soos ("Multi-scale Models of Tumor Growth and Invasion")
- Killian Miller ("Aggebraic Multigrid for Markov Chains and Tensor Decomposition")
- Ruibin Qin ("The Discontinuous Galerkin Method on Cartesian Grids With Embedded Geometries: Spectrum Analysis and Implementation for Euler Equations")
- Rahul Rahul ("Kinetic Modeling of Pyruvate Recycling Pathways in Pancreatic β-Cells")