Environment students transfering plans within Environment 

Students that are already enrolled in a plan in the Faculty of Environment who wish to transfer to another plan within the faculty need to speak directly to the academic advisor for the plan which they wish to transfer to. 

UWaterloo students external to Environment wanting to transfer into Environment

Students who are currently enrolled at the University of Waterloo in a faculty external to Environment must follow the transfer process for the unit which they wish to transfer to. Instructions are provided in the links below:

School of Environment, Resources and Sustainability

Department of Geography and Environmental Management

School of Planning

Department of Knowledge Integration

School of Environment, Enterprise and Development:

Environment students transferring plans outside Environment 

Links Who to contact

Transferring faculties

Faculty Transfer Form

Faculty Contact person/department Email/form/link
Arts Transfer Advisor 
Engineering Transfer Advisor
Health Julie-Anne Desrochers
Math Transfer Advisor
Math Internal Transfer 
Science Maureen Wolff Schedule an appointment form

Transferring to another institution

Links Who to contact

Ontario Council on Articulation and Transfer (ONCAT)

Centre for Career Action

Centre for Career Action
Live chat | 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday
519-888-4047 | 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday

The institution you wish to transfer to, for admission and transfer credit information