At Waterloo, you have two great ways to study: co-op or regular. Whether you opt for co-op, where you'll alternate between study and work terms, or choose a traditional four-year program, studying from September to May with summers off, you'll leave with a world-class education from Canada's most innovative university.
Choose your experience
Which Environment programs offer co-op?
What kind of companies will you work for?
The types of jobs you can apply for may vary by program. Past co-op employers of Environment students include:
- Environment Canada
- Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada
- Canadian Tire Corporation
- Labatt Breweries
- Microsoft Canada
- Earth Day Canada
- Vancouver International Airport
- The United Nations
- World Wildlife Fund Canada
- The Government of Madagascar
- Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- Statistics Canada
- City of Toronto
- Sun Life Financial
Which Environment programs offer regular programs?
* Prospective students are advised that offers of admission to a new program may be made only after the university’s own quality assurance processes have been completed and the Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance has approved the program.