Join us on May 12, 2020, for the second International Women in Mathematics Day – as we celebrate digitally with a stellar lineup of speakers from across the globe.
Register now to hold your spot. Limited space is available.
We have a full program, including:
- A virtual coffee with our Canada 150 Research Chair in Mathematical Biology and Medicine;
- A leadership panel with executives from organizations including Disney+ and ESPN+, Ouster, HSBC Holdings and more;
- An engaging panel on entrepreneurship and intrepreneurship with founders and leaders at Profound Impact, Google, Babylist and Founders Camp;
- A discussion on how math is helping answer crucial COVID-19 questions; and
- A powerful conversation on the impact of doing good with leading alumnae philanthropists.