GRADflix is a research communication opportunity for graduate students. Participants will create a video, moving slide show, or animation of no longer than 60 seconds (one minute) in length that describes their research.
Learn more about GRADflix, register to compete, view the eligibility and rules, etc. on the GRADflix website.
The dates for the 2020-2021 competition are as follows:
- October 19, 2020: competition launch - GRADflix registration opens
- November 5, 2020: GRADflix training session
- November 20, 2020: Deadline to register to participate in GRADflix
- December 1, 2020: GRADflix drop-in feedback session
- December 14, 2020: GRADflix drop-in feedback session
- January 8, 2021 (at 9:00 a.m.): GRADflix submission deadline
- January 29, 2021: GRADflix virtual showcase event