I am a professor in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, within the Faculty of Mathematics. In 2010 I was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada for my research contributions in algebraic combinatorics. In 2009 I received the Faculty of Mathematics Award for Distinction in Teaching.
- S.R. Carrell and I.P. Goulden, Contents of partitions and the combinatorics of permutation factorizations in genus 0 (PDF)
- I.P. Goulden, Alexandru Nica and Doron Pruder, Asymptotics for a Class of Meandric Systems via the Hasse Diagram of NC(n)
- I.P. Goulden, Andrew Granville, L. Bruce Richmond and Jeffrey Shallit, Natural Exact Covering Systems and the Reversion of the Mobius Series
To contact me
- I.P. Goulden, Dept of C&O
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1
- Office: MC 6024
- Phone: 519-888-4567 ext 35901
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org