I am a professor in the Department of Combinatorics and Optimization, within the Faculty of Mathematics. In 2010 I was elected as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada for my research contributions in algebraic combinatorics. In 2009 I received the Faculty of Mathematics Award for Distinction in Teaching.
- I.P. Goulden and Pavel Shuldiner, Characterizing the number of coloured m-wry partitions modulo m, with and without gaps (PDF)
- S.R. Carrell and I.P. Goulden, Contents of partitions and the combinatorics of permutation factorizations in genus 0 (PDF)
- I.P. Goulden, Mathieu Guay-Paquet and Jonathan Novak, On the convergence of monotone Hurwitz generating functions (PDF)
- I.P. Goulden and D.M. Jackson, Transitive factorizations of permutations and geometry (PDF)
To contact me
- I.P. Goulden, Dept of C&O
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave. W.
Waterloo, ON, N2L 3G1
- Office: MC 6024
- Phone: 519-888-4567 ext 35901
- Email: email@example.com