- Satellite campuses and locations includes:
- Kitchener Health Sciences Campus and School of Pharmacy
- Huntsville Summit Centre
- School of Architecture
- Stratford Campus
- Faculties and academics directory
- Undergraduate Studies Calendar
- Graduate Studies Calendar
- Organization charts
- Waterloo Strategic Plan
- Campus map
- Central publications (including Waterloo Facts and Figures and Brag Sheet)
- Undergraduate and honorary degrees offered at Waterloo
- Graduate degrees offered at Waterloo
- ISO 4217 Currency Codes (Money)
- Accessible Campus: Accessible Digital Documents & Websites
- Writing for the Web tips
- Web writer's accessibility checklist (from 4 Syllables)
- How to write alternative text (alt text)
Dictionaries and style guides
The Canadian Oxford Dictionary (Toronto, Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press Canada).
The Elements of Style, by William Strunk Jr., with E.B. White (New York: MacMillan Publishing).
The Canadian Press Stylebook: A guide for writers and editors, ed. Peter Buckley (Toronto: The Canadian Press).
The New York Public Library Writer’s Guide to Style and Usage (New York: HarperCollins Publishers).
The Deluxe Transitive Vampire: The ultimate handbook of grammar for the innocent, the eager, and the doomed, by Karen Elizabeth Gordon (New York: Pantheon Books).
The Well-Tempered Sentence: a punctuation handbook for the innocent, the eager, and the doomed, by Karen Elizabeth Gordon (New Haven: Ticknor & Fields).
A Canadian writer's reference, by Diana Hacker (Scarborough: Nelson Canada).
Canadian Style Guide to Writing and Editing, by Secretary of State Staff (Toronto: University of Toronto Press).
Checkmate: A Writing Reference for Canadians, by Joanne Buckley (Thomson Nelson).