Complying with immigration regulations while studying

Information for undergraduate degree students

Learn what you need to do to legally study and work in Canada and how immigration terminology relates to University of Waterloo processes. 

If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please come to the Student Success Office to speak with an immigration consultant to discuss your options.