When promoting one of the six faculties at the University of Waterloo, the respective faculty logo can be used. Horizontal and vertical versions of the logo are available, including colour, colour-reversed and black and white versions.
Horizontal faculty lockup (preferred)
Use a faculty logo:
- if you are promoting a single Waterloo faculty.
- if you or your group officially represent a faculty at the University.
Do not use a faculty logo:
- when you are promoting more than one Waterloo faculty. When more than one faculty is represented, the official University logo should be used.
- if you are an unofficial individual or group.
- if you are an individual or group unassociated with the University.
For additional information on how to use the downloaded logo files, please refer to the logo file guide.