Regional Crisis Lines and Support

Do you need urgent help? Are you in crisis, feeling unsafe, or worried you might hurt yourself or others? If you are experiencing a life-threatening issue, please call 911 or contact the Campus Special Constable Service (519) 888-4911, ext 22222.

Read phone

There are numerous resources available both on-campus and in the community. If you are uncertain which resources would be the best fit for you, you can find more information on our Self-Screening and Mental Health pages. Also, feel free to connect with the wellness contact in your department or the Community Wellness Team. We can help you find what you need. 

Off-campus support and regional crisis lines

Below is a list of off-campus and after hours support for those living within Waterloo Region.

OR, go to the nearest emergency department at Grand River Hospital, St Mary’s Hospital, or  Cambridge Memorial Hospital.