You are required to complete the 5 mandatory training sessions listed below. You will need to authenticate on WatIAM in order to establish your User ID & Password which are required for this training. Each training session will take approximately 30 – 60 minutes.
This training can be completed from any computer that has internet access.
ACCESSIBILITY TRAINING, EMPLOYEE SAFETY ORIENTATION, EMPLOYEE WHMIS 2015 AND FOOD SAFETY AWARENESS
Once you have authenticated on WatIAM you can access the training programs by following the steps below:
- Click here to access the above training programs, located on the LEARN home page.
- Log in using your WatIAM user ID, password and the same e-mail address you used to authenticate.
- Click the “Self Registration” link at the top of the page.
- Select the course from the list. (You will need to do this for each course).
- If the login fails contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AWARENESS
Follow the steps listed below to access this training program:
- Click here to access the Workplace Violence Awareness Training, located on the Safety Office's website.
- A box will pop up indicating "Authentication Required." Please enter you WatIAM user ID and password.
- Follow instructions and complete the course as directed.