Within one week of hire, you are required to complete the 4 mandatory training sessions listed below. You will need to authenticate on WatIAM in order to establish your User ID & Password which are required for this training. Each training session will take approximately 30 – 60 minutes.
This training can be completed from any computer that has internet access.
WHMIS 2015, EMPLOYEE SAFETY ORIENTATION and ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLINE TRAINING
Follow the steps listed below to access these training programs:
You will need an active University of Waterloo email account to access these training programs. If you do not have one, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the mail services email accounts page.
- Enter your userID and Quest/WatIAM password in the appropriate boxes, and then click Login.
- Click Create account. If you do not see this option, your account has already been created.
- You can access your email online through the Mailservices (Squirrelmail) Login web page, the myWaterloo page, the student portal, or by using an email client such as Thunderbird or Outlook or the email application on your phone
Once you have activated your email, or if you already have a University of Waterloo email account, you can access the training program by following the steps below:
- Click here to access the above training programs, located on the LEARN home page.
- Log in using your WatIAM user ID and password.
- Click the “Self Registration” link at the top of the page.
- Select the course from the list. (You will need to do this for each course).
- If the login fails contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
WORKPLACE VIOLENCE AWARENESS TRAINING
Follow the steps listed below to access this training program:
- Click here to access the Workplace Violence Awareness Training, located on the Safety Office's website.
- A box will pop up indicating "Authentication Required." Please enter you WatIAM user ID and password.
- Follow instructions and complete the course as directed.