This page is for all students living at or registered through Renison.
Find the section that corresponds with where you are in your educational journey at Renison and uWaterloo. But remember, there could be useful information in the other sections as well!
Have you just accepted your offer and now your focus is turning toward being a student at Renison? Are you currently in the first or second term of your studies at Renison? Find relevant information here.
Are you in or entering your second, third, fourth, or fifth years at Renison, but you're not ready to graduate yet? You may find some additional information or perspectives on resources you already have here.
Are you almost finished your degree and you're wondering what you need to be doing to prepare for convocation or to find a job? This might be a good place to begin.
Use the various links below to jump start your way to where you need to go. Looking for where to login to see your online courses in LEARN or wanting to know where the Renison library is? Find it all below.
- Login to uWaterloo's online learning platform
- Login to see your timetable, register for courses, check your tuition account, and much more.
- A resource for students that advises and supports Renison students outside their academic study when other resources are spent, unavailable, or unknown to them.
- Book a study room or search the catalogue, among other options available.
- Search for what term a course is normally offered.
- See a calendar that lists dates and deadlines you should know about.
- A dedicated student organization that works to enhance your academic and social experiences at Renison.
- Whether you have a known or unknown disability/condition/illness, or if you're experiencing impacts from trauma, we can help you develop your individualized academic accommodation plan for all components of your academic career.
- The UW chaplains represent different faith traditions, and we strive to be a dynamic presence on campus, providing support to students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Student clubs dedicated to every interest and activity under the sun, ranging from hobbies, studies, charities, social movements, religions and more!
- Includes health services and counselling services among other resources.
- From academic development to various non-academic opportunities, be a success.
- Find support to build your skills as a university level writer.
- Get help finding employment (co-op or not) or applying to graduate school.
- Reach out for assistance with all your IT or computer needs.
- Learn about a group that represents you.
- Come out and join in the fun at Renison residence events led by this group.
- Read about our policy; available in seven languages.
- SVPRO supports all members of the University of Waterloo campus community who have experienced or been impacted by sexual violence.
- WISC is a friendly space on campus where you can connect with other Indigenous (First Nation, Inuit, and Metis) students and members of the Kitchener-Waterloo community.
- We work collaboratively on and off-campus to advance the goals of the Truth and Reconciliation Calls to Action, creating a long-term vision for the University, grounded in decolonization.