A Sustainable Futures Initiative presented by the University of Waterloo
The 2023 Summer School will showcase leading-edge research from a wide array of University of Waterloo professors at the interface of water, climate, and energy. Hosted by the Water Institute, the Waterloo Climate Institute and the Waterloo Institute for Sustainable Energy (WISE) presented under the Sustainable Futures Initiative, this summer school is aimed at senior undergraduate and graduate students, post-doctoral fellows, practitioners and interested stakeholders.
The school will run virtually 9:00am-10:00am (EST) Monday to Friday from June 5th-23rd.
This uniquely designed, three-week virtual program offers participants insights and strategies from multiple disciplines to address the urgent challenges related to water and energy security in the context of climate change. As a participant, you will:
- Learn from experts on leading edge research in the water, energy and climate change domain
- Develop a solid understanding of the current and predicted problems and solutions for water and energy security in a changing climate
- Gain interdisciplinary skills and knowledge
- Grow your network of like-minded students and professionals
- Obtain a certificate of completion
For more details on the program and to register, please visit the summer school website.