Join Waterloo's immigration consultants for an online session to learn how to apply for a co-op work permit.
It's very important that you have received your co-op work permit before starting your first co-op work term. Processing times are currently approximately four months, so it's best to apply as soon as possible.
- This will be an online session. You will receive a Microsoft Teams meeting link via email approximately 20 to 30 minutes before the session begins.
- This session is open to undergraduate and graduate international students.
- If possible, please create your online IRCC account before the session. Watch this video to learn how!
- Immigration Information Sessions are where you should start if you're planning on extending or applying for an immigration document, or you want to learn about the immigration regulations related to an immigration topic.
- All “Co-op Work Permit” sessions will cover the same material.