Office: ML 331
- B.A. Minsk State Linguistic University (Belarus), 2003
- M.A. French Studies, Western University, 2004
- Ph.D. French Studies, Western University, 2014
Kanstantsin Tsedryk is a specialist in second language acquisition and French language didactics. His research interests lie in the acquisition of grammatical structure and its application into second language didactics. Kanstantsin has extensive knowledge of Internet-based French language resources and pedagogy, and vast experience in the development of online French courses. Kanstantsin has been teaching full time at the University of Waterloo in the Department of French Studies since 2008. Kanstantsin is also the co-founder of one of the best French grammar websites.
Research and teaching interests
- French as a Second Language (Acquisition and Learning)
- Second and Foreign Language Didactics
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Development of Online Language Courses
- French Morphology and Morphosyntax
- French Linguistics
- “Grammaire à la carte”, 1st Edition; Nelson. 2012 Published, ISBN-10: 017651452X
- [co-authored with Martin Beaudoin, Iris Black]
- “L’acquisition des pronoms clitiques en français L2”, In Proceedings of Congrès Mondial de Linguistique Française (CMLF-08). 2008.
- “Pronoms clitiques objets chez les enfants francophones”, In Proceedings of the 2008 Canadian Linguistics Association Annual Conference.
- “La variation sociolinguistique en français langue seconde (L2)”, In Proceedings of 31st Annual Meeting of the Atlantic Provinces Linguistic Association. 2007 [in collaboration with Iryna Punko].