The exchange program with Université de Lausanne is organized by the Student Success Office. If you have any questions regarding the exchange, please reach out to them. You can learn more about the process through Go Abroad. To search available programs, visit Waterloo Passport.
For inquiries about French transfer credits during your exchange, please contact the French Studies Academic Advisor.
First-round applications for summer, fall, and winter term exchanges begin October 1 - 31 each year.
Duration: One or two terms
- This exchange opportunity is open to students at the graduate/undergraduate levels
- Have completed 2 years of university studies
- have high scholarly standing (top 50% of the class) or B average (70-75%) overall
- have sufficient language capacity to function at the host academic program if taking undergraduate courses taught in French.
- Attend a mandatory information session through LEARN
- To apply contact The Global Learning Coordinator
- First-round applications for summer, fall, and winter term exchanges begin October 1 - 31 each year.
- Tuition program fees:
- You will pay your regular tuition fees to Waterloo (2.5 credits)