The Faculty of Mathematics provides computing resources and/or support for research, teaching, learning, and the administrative needs of all members of the Faculty - students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
- Math Faculty Computing Facility (MFCF) - supporting all non-Computer Science (CS) members of the Faculty.
- Computer Science Computing Facility (CSCF) - supporting the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science.
- Information Systems & Technology (IST) - university-wide IT systems and services.
The Faculty of Mathematics also provides some tools that are available university wide. These include Online Academic Tools (for authorized faculty and staff).
Questions? Contact the MFCF Help Centre.
Policies relevant to computing resources and information
- Policy 8 - Information Security
- Policy 12 - Records Management
- Policy 19 - student information
- Policy 64 - proprietary software
- Policy 73 - intellectual property