- Course enrolment problems (e.g., solving enrolment problems, department waiting lists, etc.)
- Course availability
- Course offerings by departmental area
- Course content (e.g., Special Topics and Honours Seminars course topics, other course outlines)
- Courses needing application forms (e.g., PSYCH 264, 464, 465, 467, 480-486)
- Course enrolment elsewhere (e.g., exchange programs, Cross-Registration, Letter of Permission)
- Honours Thesis course (PSYCH 499A/B/C). For Honours Psychology students to see details regarding the capstone project.
- Go to Psychology Department Policies regarding access to Psychology courses, requests for accommodation, grade appeal procedures, etc.
last updated: February 4, 2019