Psychology Undergraduate Advisor and Program Coordinator
Contact Emily regarding e.g.,
- admission to the Psychology Major,
- admission to the co-op system of study,
- changes to the work term sequence (co-op system of study only),
- PSYCH course enrolment at the University of Waterloo
(also see solving PSYCH course enrolment problems),
For the first 2 weeks of a given term, Emily will not book appointments, but will post office hours and see students on a walk-in basis, due to the volume of advising requests.
Throughout the term, Emily is generally available for advising either by drop ins or booked appointments from 9:30-11:30 and 1:30-3:30 Monday-Friday.
However, as long as she is in the office and available she will meet with students who drop-in. If you want to ensure that she is available at a specific time, please book an appointment.
Walk-in Hours for Winter 2017:
Tuesday, Jan 3rd: 1:30pm-4pm
Wednesday, Jan 4th: 1:30pm-4pm
Thursday, Jan 5th: 9:30am-11:30am
Friday, Jan 6th: 9:30am-11:30am; 1:30pm-4pm
Monday, Jan 9th: 1:30-4pm
Tuesday, Jan 10th: 9:30am-11:30am
Wednesday, Jan 11th: 9:30am-11:30am; 1:30pm-4pm
Thursday: Jan 12th: 9:30am-11:30am
Friday: Jan 13th 9:30am- 11:30am; 1:30pm-4pm
Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies in Psychology
Contact Richard regarding e.g.,
- academic standing,
- career planning,
- student success,
- course approvals for Cross-Registration (Wilfrid Laurier University only), Letter of Permission, or international exchange programs.
PSYCH 499A/B/C (Honours Thesis)
See the PSYCH 499 contacts.
Last updated: Dec 22, 2016