Administrative Coordinator and Advisor, Undergraduate Studies
Contact Sam regarding:
- Admission to the Psychology Major (Undergraduate Studies)
- Admission to the Co-op system of study (departmental Co-op only)
- Changes to the work term sequence (Co-op system of study only)
- PSYCH course enrolment at the University of Waterloo
- Educational goals and aspirations
- Petitions for Exception to Academic Regulations
- Extenuating circumstances that have impacted your academic performance
Sam is generally available for advising from 9:30AM to 11:30AM and 1:30PM to 3:30PM Monday through Friday.
For the first two weeks of a given term Sam will generally not book appointments but will post office hours and see students on a walk-in basis.
If you want to ensure that Sam is available at a specific time, please book an appointment by email. Please be sure to include your full-name and 8-digit student ID number (if applicable).
For Psychology minor inquiries, please contact the Psychology Minor Advisor
Dr. Richard Eibach
Associate Chair for Undergraduate Studies in Psychology
Contact Richard regarding:
- Academic standing
- Career planning
- Graduate studies goals
- Student success
- Course approvals for Cross-Registration (Wilfrid Laurier University only), Letter of Permission, or international exchange programs.
Psychology Undergraduate Program Assistant/Human Resources Management Advisor
Contact Nadine regarding:
- Admission to the Psychology Minor
- Admission to the HRM (Human Resources Management) Minor / Diploma
- HRM course enrolment
- HRM educational goals and aspirations
PSYCH 499A/B/C (Honours Thesis)
See the PSYCH 499 contacts.
Last updated: August 11, 2018