Human Resources Management (HRM) course information
- Course availability
- Course enrolment
- Course outlines
- Course overviews
- Course equivalencies for the Certified Human Resources Leader (CHRL) / Certified Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation
- Psychology course offerings, descriptions, outlines, wait list instructions
- Schedule of classes
- Undergraduate calendar
- Current Waterloo students require permission to take courses at other universities. It is the student's responsibility to apply for admission at the host school as a visiting student (contact the host school for application procedures, deadlines, and course availability).
- WLU on-campus Business (BUS) courses are available for self-enrolment on Quest. If you have the prerequisites but are not able to self-enrol, contact the Waterloo designate for the WLU School of Business & Economics for assistance..
- WLU courses other than on-campus BUS sections require a Cross-Registration Form.
- Letter of Permission
Please read the following policies, in particular the residency requirements, before taking courses at other universities: