The following forms are for current graduate students. Microsoft Word versions of these graduate forms were created for people who have difficulty working with Adobe fillable forms. However, the functionality of the forms has been lost; you will not be able to click on your choices and should highlight your choices instead. The forms should be opened and saved in Microsoft Word.

Graduate Studies course drop/add

Change of enrolment status

Change of supervisor

Graduate program/plan change

Request for Program Extension

For pdf versions of these forms, and for all graduate forms, please refer to the Graduate Studies Forms website. Please review the instructions on "Completing fillable forms" on the department's Policies and procedures website prior to downloading the form.