The Early Childhood Education Centre (ECEC) has an extensive volunteer program. We welcome volunteers from the university community who enjoy young children and wish to gain experience working with children. Volunteers usually commit to one morning or one afternoon a week depending on their schedule. Morning is from 8:45-12:00 p.m. and afternoon is from 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- Volunteer application form
- Complete a health form with all immunizations up to date
- Police reference check for working with a vulnerable population
- Attend an orientation session
- Read the ECEC policies and procedures
We suggest that volunteers begin the process well before the start of the term in order to be ready to work with the children promptly when the term begins.
Volunteer contact: email@example.com