We shape the future by expanding understanding of the living and physical world and by empowering students with this knowledge.
As an integral part of Canada’s most innovative university, the Faculty of Science is a global leader for scientific teaching and research and a preferred destination for those seeking to engage in world-class discovery.
Priority Area: Undergraduate and Graduate Education
- Strategic Goal 1: Undergraduate and Graduate Education
Provide a modern and relevant science education founded on academic excellence and an ethic of research and discovery
Priority Area: Basic and Applied Research
- Strategic Goal 2: Basic and Applied Research
Promote cutting-edge research of relevance to our society
Priority Area: Facilities and Infrastructure
- Strategic Goal 3: Research Infrastructure
Create world-class research infrastructure within the Faculty of Science
- Strategic Goal 4: Teaching Infrastructure
Support our teaching activities with suitable and up-to-date physical resources
- Strategic Goal 5: Common Space and Infrastructure
Provide a physical environment that establishes the Faculty of Science as a united, engaged and effective community