Students who graduated from undergraduate programs were asked to indicate how closely their work related to skills developed in their program of study and at the university, six months and two years after graduation.
Students are provided with the following four response options: closely related, somewhat related, not related at all, do not know. The chart shows results for closely and somewhat related categories only.
Ontario University Graduate Survey (OUGS): Raw data files and reports from CCI Research (survey agency)
The OUGS is administered two years after graduation.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Graduates by year in all Undergraduate degree programs
- Primary plans only
- Joint and double degree plans, assuming they are primary plans
- Students with valid mailing addresses
- Graduates of Masters, PhD and non-degree programs
- Students who requested to not be contacted for surveys