First-year students were asked to self-identify as a member of a visible minority in the Canadian University Survey Consortium (CUSC) First-year survey.
CUSC First-year Survey: Raw data file and reports are received from Prairie Research Associates Inc. [PRA] (survey agency).
Note: This survey is administered every three years.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- First-year undergraduate students enrolled in the survey year (sample of 2,000)
- Degree programs and primary plan only
- Graduate students & non first-year undergraduate students
- Students in non-degree & professional programs (Optometry, Social work)
- Distance education and cross-registered students (e.g. Laurier)