Waterloo students were asked to rate their level of agreement with the following phrases:
- My university/college has sincere interest in the wellbeing of its students
- My Faculty has a sincere interest in wellbeing of its students
- I feel I am part of a community at my university/college
Students are provided with the following four response options: strongly disagree, disagree, agree, and strongly agree.
National College Health Assessment (NCHA) survey: Raw data files and reports received from American College Health Association (ACHA).
Note: This survey is administered every three years.
Inclusions and Exclusions
- Sample of undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in the survey year
- Primary plans only
- Students in non-degree programs
- Students with no e-mail addresses