Residence Outbreak information

For the most up-to-date information on how we're handling the outbreak in residence please see our Residence Life Processes and Policies page.

Contact & Hours

Contact Hero image

COVID-19 Update 

Please note that our main office is currently closed until further notice; however, our email and phone are monitored daily. We will do our best to return your inquiry within 24 – 48 hours.  

On statutory federal and provincial holidays, all campus offices and services close accordingly. 

Do you have a question, comment, or concern? Please contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

Waterloo Residences Facebook Messenger

Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

Student Life Centre, room 0134
University of Waterloo
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON, Canada  N2L 3G1

Facebook Messenger:

Phone: 519-888-4567, ext. 32679



IT Support & ResNet

Please note in-person service will be unavailable for the winter 2021 term. Please call or email and we’d be happy to help. 

Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday, 12:30 pm - 8:30 pm

V1, Front Desk
Phone 519-888-4567, ext. 33538


Front Desk Contacts


Village 1 

(Closed for Winter 2021)

519-888-4567, ext. 84086
24 hours a day, 7 days a week


Ron Eydt Village 

(Closed for Winter 2021)

519-888-4567, ext. 84448
24 hours a day, 7 days a week


Mackenzie King Village

519-888-4567, ext. 36900
24 hours a day, 7 days a week

UW Place 

519-888-4567, ext. 84040
24 hours a day, 7 days a week


Claudette Millar Hall

519-888-4567, ext. 84040
24 hours a day, 7 days a week


Columbia Lake Village

519-888-4567, ext. 33837
Daily, 8 am - 12 midnight

Minota Hagey | Velocity Residence

There is no office or front desk at Minota Hagey. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Mackenzie King Village office.


Personal crisis help

If you are in need of support, please visit our Student Wellness page for detailed information of resources available in residence, on and off campus.  

If you require urgent support, please contact Counselling Services.