A degree from the Faculty of Health opens doors to a huge range of rewarding careers and graduate and professional programs like medicine or physiotherapy. As a graduate from Health, you’ll find your skills and knowledge to be in high demand.
Recreation and Leisure Studies, Recreation and Sport Business, Therapeutic Recreation
Every year, the Faculty of Health surveys the previous year's graduating class.
We're proud to report that our graduate statistics regularly show that a year after graduation, 95% of graduates who respond to our survey are either employed or pursuing further education.
On average, since 2010 our statistics show that one year after graduation,
- 48% of students are pursuing graduate studies or studying at a professional school (e.g. medical school),
- 47% are employed, and
- 5% are travelling or job searching.
Visit the Faculty of Health website for more statistics about our graduates' careers.
- Request a Faculty of Health brochure
- Ask a Faculty of Health student about their program and career interests
- Take our quizzes: find your program in the Faculty of Health
- Discover how health is like an iceberg