If you plan to be a full-time student, you'll apply through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC), which processes applications to each of Ontario's universities.

Be sure to apply by the application deadline. Once we receive your application information from the OUAC, we'll email you within 2 weeks with the next steps in the admissions process.

We recommend adding myapplication@uwaterloo.ca to your email contacts to ensure you receive our emails.

Submitting your information through the OUAC means that you can use one application to apply to multiple Waterloo programs or Ontario universities.


Part-time or online studies

If you're interested in part-time or online studies, there is a separate application process.

    Previous Waterloo students

    If you've completed an undergraduate course or degree at Waterloo and wish to take further courses, you should submit an Application for Re-Admission.


    Learn more about applying